Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with AC Adapter – Platinum Series, Medium to Large Cuff – Batteries Included
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 36.99
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY – Easy to read large display.
- AC ADAPTER INCLUDED – AC adapter included for use with this monitor in place of batteries
- MEMORY FUNCTION – Up to 2 people can keep tabs separately with the last 250 readings stored for each, plus an average of the last 3 readings.
- FAST READING – Less than 1 minute response
- GUARANTEED – We are confident in our product and therefore guarantee it. If for some reason you are unhappy with it we will take it back. (Within 1 year from purchase)
Start testing with this Care Touch Digital Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – Platinum Series, Medium to Large Cuff – Batteries and AC Adapter Included, for clinically accurate results
•It is easy to use and is clinically accurate.
•It can keep track of up to 250 readings each for 2 people, with an average of your last 3 readings.
•It is FDA APPROVED.
•It has a Clear Large LCD display so it is easy to read.
•It powers off automatically.
•It has an irregular heart beat indicator as well as a low battery indicator.
•4 AAA batteries are included.
Pressure Accuracy: +3mmHg
Pressure Range: 0 to 300mmHg
Pulse Accuracy: +5%
Pulse Range: 40-199 beats per minute
Cuff Size: Medium to Large, 8.5″ – 16.5″
LCD Size: 2.36″x3.6″
Power Source: 4 AA Batteries included or AC Adapter available separately
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.1 x 2
How to set or calibrate the monitor:
1. With the monitor powered off, hold the S key for several seconds (5-6 seconds) until the year starts blinking
2. Press the S key again 6 times until the 0 shows up
3. Press the M key either once or twice until it says mmHg underneath the 0 (not 0.0 with kPa underneath)
4. Press the S key and it should say “Done”
You can now begin testing
To get the most accurate results when testing:
•Test the same time every day
•Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, right above the elbow.
•30 minutes prior to testing don’t eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol.
•While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table. Do not cross your legs.
Use this Care Touch Platinum Series Blood Pressure Monitor to stay on top of your health! Don’t lose out on this great deal!