Mustache Wax. LARGE 2oz. Size Strong Hold Unscented. Handlebars, Fu Manchu, curly, or any style! Natural & Handmade in US. Works as beard wax too! *Lucky Franc’s Brand*
List Price: $ 13.88
Price: $ 13.88
- Heavy Hold Moustache Wax. All Natural. Large 2 oz. Size – Great Value compared to tiny 1 oz. or .5 oz. waxes.
- Unscented. Will not irritate your nose or your stache. All Day Hold for any Mustache Style
- Handmade in the USA. Great Gift for Men with a Handlebar Mustache, Fu Manchu, Curly, Pointed, or any Style Mustache!
- Classic Formula for Men’s Grooming needs. Keep that Facial Hair Well Groomed and in Style. Can also be used as a beard styling wax to tame unruly man whiskers!
- GUARANTEED! Our satisfaction guaranteed policy takes the worry out of trying something new.
Wax that Stache!
Lucky Franc’s All Natural Mustache Wax will keep your moustache on point!
Classic large 2oz. tin is a great value, especially compared to the tiny 1 oz. and .5 oz. tins that are normally offered. That’s 2-4X more product for nearly the same price!!!
This unscented formula will not irritate your senses and can be worn all day. Fragrance free.
Heavy Hold formula helps you achieve great moustache styling and performance. If you’ve taken the time to learn how to grow a mustache and maintain it, you need to use the best products to keep your mustache in style and looking good.
Handmade in small batches in the USA. Ingredients Include: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, and MicroWax. Simple classic ingredients will give you classic mustache styling looks. No animal testing. Fragrance Free
Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you’re not happy, let us know and we’ll make it right. No worries, no fuss, no problems.
Looking for a great gift for a man? Makes a great birthday gift, holiday gift, father’s day gift, or gift for any occasion.
PRO TIP: Use a hair dryer on low heat to slightly soften the wax before application. Using the back of your finger nail helps to scrape the wax out of the can. This is a firm wax so rubbing the wax between your fingers before applying will also make it a little softer to work with.