List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 13.49
- The CPA-9C cassette adapter is ideal for listening to your CD or MP3 player through your car’s in-dash cassette player.
- Plug the jack into your player and the cassette tape into your car’s cassette deck to start enjoying your tunes while your drive.
- Compatible with decks that make you insert the cassette with the tape opening facing the side.
- Mini-plug inserts into your portable MP3 or CD player’s headphone jack.
- Silent mechanism reduces mechanical noise on the road. Self-adjusting spring-loaded head maintains optimum contact with your cassette deck’s tape head.
- Compatible with car cassette decks that have side tape opening
- Self-adjusting spring head and silent mechanism
- Ideal for use with Sony’s MiniDisc and Discman CD players
- Mini-plug inserts into CD or MD player’s headphone jack
- Works with non-Sony products
The Sony CPA-9C is a quality accessory for being able to listen to ipod & iPhone devices through your car’s cassette player.The Sony CPA-9C cassette adaptor allows you to connect your minidisc or CD player to a vehicle cassette player. While this Sony product works best with Sony CD and MD players, the adaptor will operate with non-Sony products as well. There are a couple of key features to this adaptor which make it a fine choice. The first notable feature is the spring-loaded head. The head will automatically adjust itself to your vehicle’s cassette deck, ensuring that the two heads have optimum contact and transfer the best possible sound. The second key feature is the silent mechanism. A silent mechanism yields less operational noise and a better quality MD or CD sound. This adaptor works with all cassette players which require you to insert the tape opening facing the side. The mini-plug inserts into a portable CD or MD headphone jack. The cassette adaptor is a cheap way to make your vehicle CD and MD operational.
What’s in the Box
Sony CPA-9C Cassette Adaptor