Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
8GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
500 GB 2.5″ SATA
15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics 610 with shared graphics memory
802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
4-in-1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 HDMI, Audio Combo Jack
Windows 10 Home in S mode (64-bit)
14.3 x 9.9 x 0.78″
Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
- On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
- In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
- On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
- Powered by Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz), provide responsive, powerful performance Whether you’re gaming, streaming videos, or working on cpu-intensive projects.
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight display; Intel UHD Graphics 610
- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for advanced multitasking; 500GB HDD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Type A Gen 1, 1x HDMI, Stereo speakers
- Windows 10 Home in S mode; Granite Black Texture