Betrayal at House on the Hill Board Game -2nd Edition: Take a deep breath before you enter. It might be your last. Your fear will grow with each tile you place as you investigate a house filled with dreadful monsters and deadly secrets. With 50 fiendish scenarios (including seven new haunts) and dozens of danger-filled rooms, you’ll return to the house again and again – as often as you dare – and never face the same game twice. Contents include 1 rulebook, 2 haunt books, 44 room tiles, 1 Entrance Hall/Foyer/Grand staircase tile, 6 explorer figures, 6 two-sided character cards, 30 plastic clips, 8 dice, 1 Turn/Damage track, 80 cards (events, item, omen and more) and 149 tokens. For 3 – 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion – then try to escape it alive.
- With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the House on the Hill promises fresh horrors.
- Players must work together to survive the nightmare. . .
- . . . except for one player who becomes the traitor.
- 3-6 players, Ages 12+, 60 min per game (high replayability)