From the Manufacturer: Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Ideal for both film and digital SLR cameras, the lens offers three aspherical lens elements in addition to a Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass element, creating superior optics in all conditions.
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30′
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultra sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction; Water and Dust Resistant; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.Water and Dust Resistant
Panasonic LUMIX Mirror less Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. This *100-300mm F4.0-5.6 classic enhanced lens has been updated for the outdoors with a splash proof and dustproof design (when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirror less camera). Now featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization) you’ll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirror less Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX. (200-600mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent).
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100-300mm zoom lens replaces H-FS100300
- 100-300mm F4.0-5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) – 4.1°(Tele)