A slapshot by a professional hockey player was all it took to send this G-Shock into history and into a goalie’s mitt, literally. If it can handle a slapshot, it can handle your life. We like to refer to it as the quintessential G-Shock.
The simply designed Casio G-Shock Classic digital watch for men offers shock resistance that’s great for your most vigorous sporting activities. The durable rectangular black watch case measures 45mm wide (1.77 inches), and it’s matched to a comfortable black resin sports strap. It includes a stopwatch function that can measure events down to 1/100 of a second for the first 60 minutes (and down to 1 second from 60 minutes to 24 hours), and it offers elapsed and split time modes, and 1st-2nd place times. It also has a countdown timer with a 24-hour range. Other timekeeping features include a multi-function alarm, hourly time signal (which can be turned off), and 12/24-hour formats. This timepiece also features an Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039), ±15-second accuracy per month, Afterglow backlighting, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)–which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving.
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant. Case diameter : 45 mm
- EL Backlight with Afterglow, Multi-function Alarm, 1/100 second stopwatch. TO set time and Date:1.Press A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence
- Countdown Timer, Auto-repeat function, Hourly Time Signal, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing. the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the timekeeping mode automatically
- In an effort to avoid the navigation buttons being pushed accidentally they are purposely designed to be a bit harder to push in. This is not a defect or flaw.