GoodSense Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg, Arthritis Pain, 400 Count
Price: $19.99 ($0.05 / Count)
Brand: Good Sense
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg (Arthritis Pain) active ingredient is acetaminophen 650 mg, which compares to the active ingredient in Tylenol 8HR Arthritis Pain.
- PURPOSE: Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg is a pain reliever/fever reducer that can be used for the temporary relief of minor pain of arthritis.
- CHRONIC CONDITIONS: As the leading cause of disability in the United States, arthritis is common among people who have other chronic conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and those who are obese.
- TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF: This product may also be used to temporarily relieve other minor aches and pains due to: Muscular Aches, Backache, Premenstrual and Menstrual Cramps, the Common Cold, Headache, Toothache
- EXPLAINING ARTHRITIS: Arthritis pain is a family of musculoskeletal disorders with more than 100 different diseases or conditions that can affect a lot of different people.
New from $19.99 ($0.05 / Count) (2 offers)