The new Graco Sense2Soothe Swing with Cry Detection Technology is the only swing that’s baby operated, detecting baby’s cries and responding to soothe them. Cry Detection Technology uses a built-in microphone to detect baby’s cries, and automatically adjusts the swing’s settings until baby is content. With 8 soothing motions, 3 different speeds, 2 vibration settings, and 15 songs and sounds, the Sense2Soothe Swing can easily find the right combination to calm baby. The swing also has an option for Parent Mode that allows parents to save baby’s favorite soothing settings, or it can be used like a traditional swing when the Cry Detection mode is turned off. The Sense2Soothe Swing also features a multi-direction seat that doubles as a portable baby rocker, 2-speed vibration, 3-position recline and an AC Adapter.
- Multi-direction seat offers more ways to soothe
- 3 adjustable swing speeds ensure finding just the right soothing pace to fit baby’s preference
- Vibration with 2 speed settings so baby will remain soothed and content
- 3-position recline means finding just the right angle to keep baby comfortable
- Choose from white noise, nature sounds, or music to help soothe and amuse baby