Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it’s a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 14 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That’s why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup’s book is the #1 photography book with over 250,000 readers.
This book gives you five innovations no other book offers:
1) Free video training. Watch over 12 hours of fast-paced, hands-on video tutorials integrated into the book to support and reinforce the lessons. View the videos using any web browser or by scanning QR codes with your smartphone.
2) Hands-on practices. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
3) Practice quizzes. At the end of Chapters 2-13 you have the option of taking an online quiz to apply what you learned in the chapter and make sure you didn’t miss anything important.
4) Classroom support. Join an author led private community of supportive, helpful people who also want to improve their photography.
5) Free ebook with lifetime updates. When you buy the book and join the private Stunning Digital Photography readers community, you can download the ebook and copy it to your smartphone or ereader for easy reference. The ebook is regularly updated with new content and videos as new photography trends and equipment emerge, so it never becomes outdated.
In this book, beginner photographers will master:
* Using composition to take great photos with any camera
* Adjusting exposure to control the brightness of your photos
* Setting your shutter speed to freeze action or blur motion
* Controlling your aperture to blur or focus the background
* Setting your ISO for bright and dark environments
* Finding beautiful natural light for landscapes and portraits
* Using flash without the ugly effects
* Troubleshooting blurry, dark, and bad pictures
* Taking great pictures of pets
* Wildlife photography (mammals, birds, insects, fish, and more)
* Taking pictures at night, including fireworks, stars, and meteors
* Photographing sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, cityscapes, flowers, forests, waterfalls, rivers, fireworks, and more
Advanced photographers can skip forward to learn the pro’s secrets for:
* Posing men and women, with checklists
* Taking candid, casual, formal, and underwater portraits
* Using RAW files
* Using HDR to overcome lighting challenges or create art
* Macro/close-up photography
* Using diffusers, reflectors, and other light modifiers
* Remotely triggering multiple flashes for inexpensive studio lighting
* Building a permanent studio in your home
* Using studio lighting on any budget
* Shooting your first wedding
* High speed photography
* Location scouting/finding the best spots and times
* Planning shoots around the sun and moon
* Creating star trails using two techniques: long exposure and image stacking
* Light painting
* Eliminating noise
* Focus stacking for infinite depth-of-field
* Underwater photography
* Getting close to wildlife
* Using electronic shutter triggers
- Tony Northrup s Dslr Book
Who Else Wants To Take Better Pictures?
That’s what this guide is all about; making the most of your digital camera, so that you can create beautiful photographs. You won’t find all the complicated technical jargon that fills other books and blogs. I was like you at one point – I was just a guy who had no clue how to use all the fancy features of my new digital camera, and it was an extremely frustrating experience. My pictures were awful, and I was starting to question why I spent so much money on a DSLR.
I decided I wouldn’t settle for mediocre results, so I spent years of trial and (mostly) error to figure out all the tips and little known tricks that I’ll help you learn in this concise digital photography guide.
Give Me 24 Hours – And I’ll Make You A Better Photographer
I’m going to teach you how to take better photos today. You’ll see an improvement in your photos right away and they’ll keep getting even better as you practice. Students in my digital photography workshops pay $100 per hour to see drastic improvement in their photography, and you get all the same information at a fraction of the cost. I believe in the 80/20 rule; I’m going to give you 20% of the tricks that will get 80% of the results so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Are You Harnessing The Creative Power Of These 3 Camera Modes?
Shooting in automatic mode can produce a decent photo every now and then, but you have zero creative control. The digital SLR cameras on the market offer several better modes to create beautiful photos. I’m going to walk you through each one of those modes, one at a time, so that you know exactly how and when to use them. The camera modes we’ll master together include:
- Aperture Priority mode (Av, A)
- Shutter Priority mode (Tv, S)
- Manual Mode (M)
Warning: If You Shoot In Auto Mode, You Have Wasted $1000
Prices have come down significantly, but cameras are still really expensive. There’s no point in having an expensive camera if you’re just shooting in Auto mode, because you could have spent a tenth the money for the same results. If you don’t take advantage of the more advanced modes that you’ll master with this guide, you’ve wasted hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a tool you can’t use properly.
11 More Things You’ll Learn About Your Digital Camera
In addition to all the shooting modes, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about:
- Image size
- Image quality
- Memory cards
- Color space
- ISO speed
- Digital noise
- White balance
- Composition tips
- Photo storage tips
- Camera accessories for the (not so) beginner
Scroll up, click the BUY NOW button and get started right now!
5 Simple Ways To Be A Better Photographer Than 99% Of Beginners
Once you understand the basics in this book, it’s really not hard to be a great photographer. I’m not promising that you’ll sell out galleries in New York, but I guarantee if you follow these five simple principles that are covered in depth within this guide, you’ll stand out from the crowd of beginners.
- Set yourself up for success by pre-programming your camera.
- Capture tack sharp photos, every single time.
- Find subjects that jump off the screen.
- Harness the correct camera mode for the situation.
- Effectively use composition principles to lead the viewer’s eye.
How To Take Better Pictures In 7 Days…Or Your Money Back
If you’re not totally convinced that this book will improve your photography, all you have to do is click one button within 7 days and Amazon will return 100% of your purchase price. You have nothing to lose.