Only from Huffy! The Huffy Summit Ridge is equipped to deliver in looks and in performance. The striking look in Charcoal gloss, the 21 speeds, The front suspension All add up to one hardtail ready for action. Backed by our limited lifetime (see owner’s manual for details), The hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers your pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 26-inch model is ideal for a rider height above 5 feet; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The Kool 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. Knobby 26″ X 1. 95″ Tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions – on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte Black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. Crayton grips remain comfortable to the touch, On short and longer rides. The ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool steel crank have a good, responsive feel. Kickstand included. The look: Charcoal gloss with striking color accents. The specs: 21 speeds with the indexed SHIMANO rear derailleur and Kool front suspension fork. The comfort: the padded, stitched saddle, The Crayton grips, The slight-rise handlebar. With the look, The specs and the comfort, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready to deliver the outdoor action you crave. Huffy, We Make Fun!
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Charcoal gloss hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime (see owner’s manual); Kool 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 26″ X 1. 95″ Knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Kolo crank has a responsive feel; Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte Black; kickstand included