Invicta 1270 Specialty chronograph men’s watch features a 50mm wide and 13mm thick yellow gold plated stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel and textured crown with function pushers. Invicta 1270 is powered by an accurate Japanese quartz movement. This eye-catching watch also features an attractive gold tone dial with luminous hands and gold tone hour markers along with the chronograph and date display function, protected by scratch resistant mineral crystal and water resistant depth is 50 meters. Invicta 1270 is equipped with a 26mm wide gold plated solid stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp. Invicta 1270 men’s Specialty gold plated stainless steel gold tone dial chronograph watch is brand new and comes in an original Invicta gift box and is backed by an 1 year manufacturer warranty.
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Known for their bold presentation and intrepid spin on the latest trends, Invicta always delivers dramatic fashion and reliable style.
- Case Size : 50 mm
- Round watch with gold-tone dial featuring three subdials, placed indices, engraved bezel, and date window at six o’clock
- 50 mm gold ion-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Gold-plated stainless steel band with fold-over clasp and safety closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling