JJ CARE [Box of 30] Mouth Tape for Sleeping, Sleep Tape Snore Strips, Mouth Tape for Snoring, Lip Tape for Sleep, Mouth Breathing Tape to Improve Sleep 100% Gentle & Safe
Price: $17.89 ($0.60 / Count)
Brand: JJ CARE
- ✅ IMPROVE NIGHTTIME SLEEP – Are you a mouth breather? We all know what that entails – dry mouth, overnight sore throat, bad morning breath, that groggy feeling and more bad things. Switching to nasal breathing is not easy but worth the try. Have better sleep and waking up moments, start training with JJ Care’s gentle Mouth Tape in a convenient lip shape design.
- ✅ SAFE AND EFFECTIVE – The JJ Care Mouth Tape in lip shape is an effective way to ensure nose breathing while sleeping. These tapes adhere to the lips with a silicon-based adhesive strong enough to keep the lips together during sleep, yet easy to unseal in case of difficulty in breathing. Mouth taping is 100% safe as long as recommended safety tips are observed.
- ✅ EASY APPLICATION – To make nose breathing default, seal the lips and turn them slightly inward then apply the tape. Still hesitant to tape your mouth shut during bedtime? The first few nights can be uncomfortable but it will definitely become better over time. For the first use, wear the tape half an hour before bedtime as practice. Just peel the tape off your face by rolling it back slowly.
- ✅ MEDICAL GRADE TAPE – The 1.96″ x 3.93″ mouth tapes are made of medical grade tab mesh with a hypoallergenic silicone-based adhesive. For different lip sizes, the tapes can be cut and customized to fit without reducing effectivity. The mouth strips don’t adhere via microporous tape but with a skin-friendly yet secure-sealing silicone adhesive. The tab mesh is comfortable to wear and only 0.1mm thin.
- ✅ BENEFITS OF NOSE BREATHING – Sleep can be improved with proper nasal breathing training. Regular use of JJ Care Mouth Tapes helps create a nasal breathing habit that will bring about great oral health benefits as well sufficient and restful slumber. No more dry mouth, sore throat and restlessness with functional breathing. Let your nose, not your mouth, do the majority of breathing.
New from $17.89 ($0.60 / Count) (1 offers)