LAVO Tea Tree Gel w/ Salicylic Acid – BEST Ingrown Hair Treatment – Razor Bump and Burn Remover – Bikini Lines & Acne – Use After Shaving, Hair Removal, Waxing, Laser, Electrolysis – for Men and Women
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01MAYGH7S”]
- SOOTHE RAGING INGROWN HAIRS AND RAZOR BUMPS! Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic acid (found in Aspirin), Camphor, and Calendula have anti-inflammatory and healing properties which helps reduce irritation control pain. Apply gel directly onto ingrown hairs and razor bumps for a cool, calming relief and suffer no more.
- A FRESH APPROACH! Can’t stand the idea of using a needle or tweezers to yank out ingrown hairs? LAVO Tea Tree Soothing Gel contains Tea Tree Oil, which are known to help disinfect, exfoliate, and help skin heal quickly. Keep ingrown hairs at bay while keeping your skin beautiful and well-nourished.
- MAKE HAIR REMOVAL HASSLE FREE! Getting rid of hair by shaving, waxing, or electrolysis? Reduce redness and inflammation and disinfect your pores. Whether it’s your face, underarms, bikini lines, neck, legs, armpits, or pubic areas, use Tea Tree Soothing Gel to reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and razor burns so you can go out without a worry.
- REMARKABLE RESULTS! Salicylic acid is also a beta hydroxy acid which increases cell turnover, opening up your pores and exfoliating your skin. Combat ingrown hairs and razor bumps while helping to deal with pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, redness, and acne.
- THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE! LAVO Tea Tree Soothing Gel is great for normal, dry, sensitive, oily, problem, and blemished skin-types. Whether you’re shaving a beard or waxing your legs, it works for both men and women.
What makes the LAVO Tea Tree Soothing Gel so Great?
The LAVO Tea Tree Soothing Gel helps to reduce and improve the appearance of unsightly razor bumps, razor burn, and ingrown hairs from shaving, electrolysis, and waxing.
It helps to soothe, soften, and condition the skin, while protecting against irritation.
Great for women’s bikini lines, underarms, legs, and men’s face, neck and back of the head
How should I use it?
Shaving – Use as a as shaving gel during shaving and reapply afterwards to help with recovery from razor burns and bumps.
Waxing – Use after waxing to soothe pain and redness. Cools and calms skin down.
Electrolysis – Use prior to electrolysis apply to protect and prime your skin. Apply again afterwards to calm down irritation and reduce redness.
Laser – Use after laser treatment to help calm and soothe redness and pain.
Where can you use it?
Face, Chin, Cheeks, Upper Lips
Bikini Line, Groin Area
Neck, Back of Neck
What are the main ingredients?
Tea Tree Oil – Has natural anti-inflammation and anti microbial properties. It’s known worldwide for it’s healing and soothing abilities.
Salicylic Acid – Derived from aspirin helps releive pain, redness, and smooths bumpy skin, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs. Wonderful for acne prone skin.
Aloe Vera – Well known for it natural healing, soothing, and cooling properties Aloe Vera alleviates redness and burns and moisturizes your skin.
Why should you pick this up?
If you’re dealing with ingrown hairs, irritated skin from waxing, shaving, or electrolisis, or have razor bumps and burns, the LAVO Tea Tree Soothing Gel is a must have.
We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee on this product so test it and try out yourself risk free.