Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs is a complete manual that answers all the basic and professional level questions for entrants into mobile computing devices technical support segment. The book takes the reader one step at a time , combining a strong theoretical knowledge base about mobile devices – how they function, description of their internal components, their internal electronics with tutorial on basic foundation electronics for repairs and merged it with descriptive easily practicable tutorials on both hardware and software related repair procedures for mobile phones and tablets. Information about cell phone hardware and software repair tools is covered with product listings and guides for success. If there is any complete guide-book on computer repairs ever known, then this book is the complete guide-book for mobile phones and tablets repairs! If you are seeking for a way by which you could exchange personal services for money, then this book is for you. It is a complete Do-It-Yourself Guide book. In book stores all over the world, there are hardly complete repair guides for mobile telephones and tablets repairs although you may find many for PCs. This book is for the young people, students, or anyone seeking for a good resource for practical learning towards self reliance. In this century, the age of mobile communication and computing, it is one of the hottest tech repair service segment. Through the pages of this book, a reader would train to become a great mobile phone technician with a brighter and faster earning potential than most PC technicians. What this book teaches is practicable towards becoming also, a good PC technician. The tutorials cover Microelectronic device dis-assembly and re-assembly, troubleshooting, BGA soldering, detailed electronics fundamentals, flash programming and many more. The book ends with a chapter of information on how to set up shop and efficiently manage a mobile repair services support center. Discover the secrets of mobile phone repair with this book!
Fashionable & Retro Style
The briefcase-styled turntable is a perfect combo of trendy elements and retro style with classical color series, making it an enticing choice for those who enjoy the music with the feeling of roaming through the time. While it is also a unique complement to your decoration.
With RCA and headphone jack outputs / line in port (audio cable NOT INCLUDED), you can enjoy the music of vinyl records at your own speaker system and headphone with great sound. And it can also bring along with you the music of iPod, MP3 Player, mobile phones, etc at the turntable player, serving as a music player.
Unique & Delicate Design
With jack outputs and switch mounted on the side, it is easy to operation and play music conveniently. What’s more, front-facing built-in speakers and tone arm with soft damping control add to its exquisiteness.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100%. This turntable comes with a 24-month guarantee. If any issues arise, we will happily send a replacement on us. Satisfaction is our number one priority, at 1byone.
1. Please follow the instructions carefully before use. When listening to a record, firstly please remove the protective cap and open the tone arm clip to release the tone arm.
2. If the AUTO STOP ON / OFF Switch is turned ON, the record will stop automatically when finished (For some few vinyl records, it will stop when it does not come to the end or it will not stop when it comes to the end). If Auto Stop Control is turned OFF, record will NOT stop automatically when finished.
3. When playing a 45 rpm record, use the included 45rpm adapter and located in the holder near the tone arm.
- Front-facing built-in stereo speakers for great sound.
- Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.
- Selectable 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speeds settings with included 45-RPM adapter.
- RCA output and headphone jack line-in and line-out make it easy to operate and listen to your music your way.
- Briefcase-style turntable for lightweight, easy storage and portable.