The Omron 10 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. With the touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and be assured your numbers are accurate. Blood pressure measurement values vary from the left arm to the right arm. The average is generally within 10 mmHg (millimeters of mercury) for most individuals. Omron home blood pressure monitors are generally designed for use on the left arm as they are validated through clinical studies using the left arm. You should talk to your doctor before using the right arm to take a measurement.
- Two users can accurately measure their blood pressure; store and review up to 100 readings each (200 readings total) and features OMRON exclusive TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings and calculates the average
- Includes OMRON’S patented, pre formed ComFit arm cuff that inflates around your entire arm to help ensure accurate readings; fits both regular and large sized arms (fits arms 9 to 17 inches in circumference)
- Easy to read backlit screen with extra large digits and multi colored LED indicator lights show your readings compare to internally recognized guidelines for normal or hypertensive blood pressure ranges
- OMRON is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Note: Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure