NOTE: not compatible with active 3D TV models
3D Glasses for TV and Cinema – suitable for him and her
These high quality 3D glasses are the perfect addition to your passive 3D TV or 3D cinema visit.
They impress with their combination of elegance and sportiness, and are comfortable to wear.
The somewhat wider frame counteracts the scattered light which can cause unwanted reflections in the lenses.
Crafted with RealD theater technology, you can use our 3D glasses set in the comfort of your own home on all major Passive TVs, including SONY, Vizio, Toshiba, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC, Epson and more.
Lightweight and durable, these scratch-resistant, passive 3D glasses finally give you an immersive experience that’s comfortable; unlike all those heavy, ill-fitting 3D glasses that won’t let you enjoy an entire movie.
When you want to experience 3D in total comfort, choose SOUBUN Passive Polarized 3D Glasses and enjoy watching movies in a breathtaking new way.
Passive 3D Glasses
Lightweight, Durable Plastic
Premium Grade Scratch Resistant Lenses
Compatibility with Most Major TV Brands
2 Pairs of 3D Glasses
2 glasses bags
2 glasses cleaning cloth
- HIGH QUALITY: Our 3D glasses are made from only the highest quality material, They are super light weight and strong. The lenses are 1.4mm thick and are not flimsy. Use these 3D glasses over and over again.
- TV & CINEMA VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: These adult sized 3D glasses work with a wide variety of passive 3D televisions, including LG, SONY, Samsung, Vizio, Philips, Panasonic, JVC and so many more.
- CONVENIENT: These 3D glasses are circular polarized and will therefore work with all passive 3D TV’s and RealD 3D cinemas/theaters (not IMAX). Bring them along anywhere you can use them. Two pairs in the box so you can enjoy them as a couple.
- ENHANCED 3D IMAGERY: Boating passive circular polarized 3D lenses, our movie glasses offer a more crisp, immersive experience while watching your favorite ultra-high definition 3D movies.
- IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY MESSAGE: These 3D glasses are *not* compatible with Active 3D / Shutter 3D Systems and projectors. Before purchasing this set, we strongly recommend to first verify which technology your TV uses: passive or active. If the 3D glasses that came with the TV use batteries, then it’s an active TV set and these 3D glasses will not work. Alternatively, check the TV’s manual/search for your TV’s brand/model online and verify if the TV uses the passive 3D system.