The direct descendant of our 1960s televised torture test survivors, today’s Easy Reader is as durable as it is classically cool.
Fashionable for any occasion, the Timex T2H341 gold-tone stainless steel watch features an easily readable dial with mid Arabic numeral display against a classic white dial background. It offers a mid-sized, round watch case with slightly raised bezel and a supple, genuine leather strap in black. It also features water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet), and date display at 3 o’clock. With the Quick Date function, you can set the date on the watch without turning the crown for every 24-hour period. Just pull the stem halfway out, and turn until desired date is reached.
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer.
- Adjustable black 12mm genuine leather strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- White easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o’clock; full Arabic numerals
- Gold-tone 25mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing