Vuzix Blade AR Smart Glasses provide a wearable smart display with a see-through viewing experience utilizing Vuzix’ proprietary waveguide optics and Cobra II display engine. It’s like having your computer or smartphone screen information with you wherever you go. The Vuzix Blade is the ultimate smartphone accessory with the ability to overlay information onto the real world including mapping directions, restaurant menus, alerts and more all while your phone stays in your pocket. With the Vuzix Blade you can enjoy popular streaming video platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video or make a video phone call through Facebook Lite Messenger. The DJI Drone app on Vuzix Blade enables the communication between the glasses and any DJI remote controller through a USB cable or via WIFI, enabling the drone pilot to not only keep their eyes on the drone but simultaneously receive navigational feedback and a live video feed directly through the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses.
- Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses (weighing 3.36 ounces) support streaming video content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and others. The field of view (FOV) on the Vuzix Blade is equivalent to a 32″ TV at 8 feet away
- Compatible Vuzix Blade applications ranging streaming and video platforms, web browsers, shopping and restaurant experiences, news, weather, social media, utilities can be downloaded directly on the Blade from the Vuzix App Store
- Vuzix Blade runs BladeOS, an Android based operating system (OS). The Blade will automatically update its OS over-the-air when the device is connected to WiFi
- Recommended: a compatible iOS or Android device and the Vuzix Blade Companion app for set up and BT communication link between the Blade Smart Glasses and the phone. Includes 1 BT headphone, 1 analog earbuds, 1 analog Micro USB converter and 1 Micro USB to USB power cord
- With Alexa Built-in, Vuzix Blade users can book an Uber, set timers, create lists, hear and display the news or weather, control smart home devices, and more