Incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories – kinky, party and pop culture. Each card has a combination of words on the front that, when recited out loud, sounds like the phrase written on the back. For example, try reciting “thirds teeth or stay” out loud. Can you hear the hidden phrase? Listen closely… you’ve been saying “thirsty Thursday.” This game is intended for ages 17+ and contains mature language and references.
- ADULTS ONLY: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Trust us.
- GET TALKING: Incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories – kinky, party and pop culture.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult + family party games.
- HOW TO PLAY: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge. First player to decode 13 cards wins!